The new S-Series of oil-free scroll compressors from CompAir does not use any oil anywhere in the compressor and has been certified ISO 8573-1 Class 0 and silicone free, which represents the highest air quality level possible.
In addition to the fulfilment of legal requirements, the oil-free scroll technology reduces the costs of ownership by avoiding oil filter replacements, oil condensate treatment and energy to combat the pressure loss caused by filtration.
- 100% oil-free design
- High reliability
- Continuous operation, 100% duty cycle
- Energy efficient
- Low vibration and sound levels
- Compact design
- Low maintenance due to less moving parts
Series – Contaminant free. Risk free. 100% Oil-free
Depending on the application requirements, the versatile S-Series from CompAir is available in various kW sizes. The scroll compressor range starts with Simplex units at 4, 6 and 8 kW and the Duplex units with 7, 11 and 15 kW. The compressor design features a very clean, simple and serviceable layout.
Scroll compression explained:
- An orbiting (rotating) scroll and fixed scroll housing are mated to create the compression chambers
- The continual movement of the orbiting scroll moves atmospheric air from the intake toward the center, compressing the air into progressively smaller areas
- The compressed air is directed to the center discharge port of the compressor
- Discharge pressure is accomplished during multiple stages of compression, resulting in a continuous intake suction and discharge